"1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
As many of you already know on November 8 Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) struck the Philippines with winds over 300 km/h making it the biggest typhoon in recorded history and the worst natural diasaster in the Philippines. One of the worst affected areas was our family's home province and thousands have been displaced and lost everything in the storm, including some of our own relatives.
We have set up a website to try and raise money to directly provide food & water to those who need it the most. Please share and tell your friends! Anything helps!
If you are interested in exploring your intuition, the power of personal vibration and energy, then I recommend reading Frequency, by Penney Peirce.
This read covers topics like embracing your ultra sensitivity and channeling your energy frequencies to achieve a peaceful and liberating life. Unlike others that try and give you a formula for a better life, Pierce provides helpful insight on altering the way we see life. One thing that I especially like, is that the author doesn't force facts into your brain, it allows you to draw conclusions and ideas on your own.
"Many people I talk to are trying to find a permanent way to remain in the 'good stuff,' be happy all the time, and never drift off purpose. But we are vibrating beings and we move through our experiences by virtue of life's wavelike nature. You, as well as other people, have your own personal vibration - and it changes depending on what you're thinking, feeling, and doing. The most important thing to know is that you can influence it. You can let your personal vibration match the world's chaotic soup of frequencies and feel buffeted about helplessly, or you can determine how you want to feel."
- Excerpt from Penney Peirce, Frequency