Monday, February 4, 2013

Knit Cowls


I love knitting things that are chunky and cozy! Lately I've been on a cowl knitting spree and I've whipped up a few...



In circumference, my cowls measure around 50 inches - you can chose to wear them long or wrap them around your neck for a chunkier and warmer feel. Seen above, I've displayed three different knits: Barn Grey*, Atomic Purple, and Slate.

*Barn Grey has bits of black and brown fibres which give it a rugged texture. Great for casual wear.


Atomic purple has underlying hints of indigo and ultraviolet in its colour. 

 
You may chose to wrap the cowl around three times, for extra warmth (seen above).
  
I love this colour! It works with any outfit and it's a nice switch from the average, flat grey tone. 



























Knitting is so meditative and relaxing; it has proved itself as a very useful and beneficial skill over the years. 

Pick up knitting today and satisfy your inner granny urges! Go! Now!

That kid Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment