Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Pink Hair


So, I'm kind of missing my pink hair...or is it fuschia? Who knows. I've had 'unique' colored hair for about 2 years now, and frankly I don't think I'd ever want to have a normal colour ever again. Life's more fun when your hair is bright lol.

I've always used Manic Panic to acquire the bright colours and personally i think it's the best semi-permanent dye on the market...It's vegan made from natural products and it's safe enough to keep in your hair for as long as possible, plus Tish & Snooky who founded the brand are compltely badass and have been in the game for tiiiiiiiiime. For me, I mix 2 different hair colors together usually 'Ultra Violet' or 'Purple Haze' and 'Hot Hot Pink' to get the look I usually like to sport. I could probably do another blog post in the future about how I maintain my hair color. I have to say it requires much dedication to do it yourself. 

To be honest the beginning I really didn't know what I was doing haha. Endless hours in my bathroom coercing my sister into bleaching and applying Manic Panic on my hair for the sake of fabulosity.  It took a lot of trial and error but now I would definitely call myself a 'dye hard'. 

Colored hair gang 4 lyfe.


No comments:

Post a Comment